HybridZ

240z Hub Dimensions

Hi i was wodnering if any one knew the hub dimensions of the 240z front hubs. What is the diameter from big scallop to big scallop (ie the max), the diameter or the base of the cone in the center, and then the diameter of the top of the cone. MM is prefered but i wont get picky over milimeter/inch. I am trying to CAD out a spacer that will add about 37 offset and convert to 5 lug. Thanks (and i realize the 5 lug pattern can't go over the 4 lug)

I can't be of much help but I had to have the center holes in my wheels bored to 2.9" to clear the whole center portion completely, I think your spacer is gonna have to be studcentric as the tapered cone is cast and not machined, so it's not gonna be precice unless you have the cone machined which you could do in a step formation to allow for a hubcentric ring?

Sorry i don't understand the fundamentals it seems between hubcentric and studcentric could someone please explain this to me and how it affects the creation of a spacer. Also does anyone know the width of the studs and the size of the lug nuts. (sorry to ask such a rudimentary question its just that i do not have a Z here!)Thanks :)