HybridZ

tuning map for Electromotivr Tec-II

Gdemirchy

Hi every one,

I was wandering if any one has a Tec-II in theire Turbo Z? If so, can you send me the Map for tuning? and tell me the size of the injectors that it's tuned for, and what map bar? 2 or 3?

I have a 71 Z that has a turbo engine with tec-II with stock injectors that runs great, lately I put 6 new Mazda fuel injectors in, which are 460cc so I can run higher boost, but I am having a hard time to tune it for the bigger injectors. I know I have to play with the TOG and the IOT numbers to make it run right. But if you could help me with that I will be really happy.

Thanks,

Greg

I've got the manual for the TECII if that would help ya. I am in the process of booking dyno time to remap our 2L L20A for Bonneville from the L28 map that is in there now. Do you have the WINTEC program for readjustment?

"State of the art, 1999" LOL

I have the manual too,

No I don't have the WINTEC program but I would like to see it maby it can be a help. I have the mapp program for L28 turbo with stock injectors and 2 bar map sensor. It runs great, it was programed by a profetional tuner where racers take theire cars to him to program to race. unfotunately I can't find him anymore. so if you want I can send the mapp program to you, bro.