HybridZ

Drove the V8Z for the first time today

Awesome aint it. All that torque means that any gear at any speed is ok. Lets see a video if you can do one.

I've been driving mine for 2 months now and I still get a pit in my stomach every time it drive it. It's too much fun.

Yeah, I get the same feeling, like it's not real, like I am going to blow it up, it's just scarry that this beast I spent 9 months on and countless thousands might just fall apart, get squirrley and crash, or brust into flames. Well after 500 miles and about a month, it's still a freekin thrill just to row through the gears. Knowing that I can smoke a ricer without downshifting is another nice feeling. No bugs so far, just a hickup here and there, like her way of showing me who's really in control. But my Volvo fuel pump failed the same day of my first test drive of the Z. What a B***, if cars could be so jelous.

The thrill of the forst WOT in 4th will always stick with me, because with that much power going through 1:1 2.66:1 must be amazing although I haven't mustered the balls to do it yet, I did 80% in 2nd and that was freekin' scary.

Enjoy. ;)