HybridZ

sbc twin turbo oiling question

Guest traub83

I'm back after a long hiatus. Went flyfishing and haven't been working on the car. I've farmed out the last little bits to a specialty shop to get it started, but there's still a lot left to do. Can't wait to get the thing running

No sense in making this difficult. The space is very limited anyway with the turbos and a V8. Simply use a tee off your oil pressure port. and you can still hook your oil pressure sensor.

Guest grimlynsan
I'm willing to bet you could paint the car sky blue with air brushed clouds, butterflys and flowers all over it and most woulndt care given the engine your building, lol.

OMG i got to the post before this one and sat back and visualised the best colour for this car. I came up with sky/electric blue (without the butterflys etc though).

It would look awesome. I'm picturing all your window surrounds and door handles being powdercoated black though. Damn it would look sexy!

Guest traub83

ya know it would look really good sky blue, However I decided on jet gloss black with the kodiak rt wheels with the gold centers custom made of course!!! And all my trim will be in carbon fiber!