HybridZ

Website of interest

Guest JAMIE T

Guest Battle Pope
from that site:

um-huh....

Some people require regular maintenance with a large stick in order to not become a burden to society. Apparently this individual has strayed from their schedule.

Seriously though, what kind of logic is this???

I like this one too, concerning the swap of a sr20 into a 280:

"you need to move the engien forward quite a bit because its much lighter than the cast iron L6 thats in the 280z."

Hmmmmm.... I'd mount it to a pylon that extends about 12 feet in front of the car just to be sure. :)

Mike

Guest JAMIE T

I joined and posted about my car. I think the guy that said that about the SR swap is a member here!

I mean honestly, I really do love the Wangan Midnight Zcar. It is perfect looking to me. It needs nothing. It's not one of those cars you look at and say "that's nice, but if he had done this, it would be sweeter". My goal is to build a similar car, hopefully. I'm no ricer by any stretch.

It would probably be a good idea for more of us to post over there, I think any forum with the name Wangan Midnight should have a Z car majority. :)

From what I've seen so far, it also looks like they could use a lot more of our gearhead expertise over there. Maybe with a little intervention on our parts, it will become a site more like HybridZ as opposed to one of the "other forums". Maybe after seeing some of our cars over there, the guys with mustangs and neons on that site will trade them in on 1st gen Z cars..... Probably just wishfull thinking.

Mike

Maybe after seeing some of our cars over there' date=' the guys with mustangs and neons on that site will trade them in on 1st gen Z cars..... Probably just wishfull thinking.

Mike[/quote']

That would just be less goood Z's for us to snatch up!!!

Isk

Guest JAMIE T

I think they are more into the IDEA of Wangan Midnight. I wouldn't personally really car to go to a website that just talked about the movie. I mean, I love American Graffiti, but I wouldn't spend my days chatting about Milner's coupe with other people who have nothing better to do. Now, it they talked about street racing and hopping up cars in a similar fashion to the cars in the movie, then I'd be down.