HybridZ

Chased down a corvette last night

datsunan

Brandon I don't carry a jack either, but on the street I carry a can of 'fix a flat', I also have my AAA card. That kid at the races was pretty young and I know that he told me he visits Hybridz occasionaly but I have not seen him here that I can say. Maybe after I get my car on the road again and if Paul is not replacing his head gasket we can all get together at the drags and kick some ***.

Dragonfly

Brandon I don't carry a jack either' date=' but on the street I carry a can of 'fix a flat', I also have my AAA card. That kid at the races was pretty young and I know that he told me he visits Hybridz occasionaly but I have not seen him here that I can say. Maybe after I get my car on the road again and if Paul is not replacing his head gasket we can all get together at the drags and kick some ***.

Dragonfly[/quote']

I'm too chicken-s* to drag my car with the stock diff. I do have a R200, but it has 3.9 gears and it came out of a car that had a 350 in it, only as far as I can tell it has a Ford Flange on it (how? no idea but definately not nissan) so I'm not sure how much I trust it. Anyway I'd need a new driveshaft, the half shafts and some of the other hardware. It's a project I don't look forward to. I have tried to floor it in 2nd and I think the torque is too much, the car feels like it's going to take off, that worries me a little considering it's 3x the torque it is designed to take. but in 3rd to 6th it's not seeing any more torque than stock in 1st. Let me put some miles on it first then I'll take it to the track and try to break something. But I know I can make it 30-80 in what seems like 2-3 seconds in 3rd. :twisted: