HybridZ

Drove a turbo'd SR20 Sentra tonight

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

This Sentra hauls more than the groceries. It is not a SR20DET though. This one has a custom turbo kit on a BONE STOCK engine. With only 9psi, it is faster than my '94 Z28. Its got a t3/t4 hybrid turbo and a huge(for this car) intercooler. Apparantly this car is pretty well known around here, because its hard to pick a race with it. It doesn't look all "ricer" either. It's pretty much stock except for the SSR rims and lowered stance. The only tell tale is the Boost gauge in an A/C vent. I guess you can see the IC if your looking for it. I think this car runs high 12's, but its set up for Road Racing. It was alot of fun to drive. Very Docile until about 4500rpm, then woooshhhh.

• 11 months later...
Guest ON3GO

well the sentra came with a SR20DE motor so if its got a turbo on the stock motor then its a SR20DET :)....

theres a few in tampa, and boy do they fly.... some even pick fights with stangs and supras and walk them hard.

mike

well the sentra came with a SR20DE motor so if its got a turbo on the stock motor then its a SR20DET :)....

theres a few in tampa' date=' and boy do they fly.... some even pick fights with stangs and supras and walk them hard.

mike[/quote']

The 90+ SE-r's are the only sentras that came with the sr20de. The nx2000 aslo came with it along with the Infiniti g20. Thats all the american market got.

Guest ON3GO

well i no you would have to do other work to turbo the n/a SR20DE.

i did know the 90+ came with it but i wasnt sure about the older years,

mike

The 90+ SE-r's are the only sentras that came with the sr20de. The nx2000 aslo came with it along with the Infiniti g20. Thats all the american market got.

Well.... 1991-1994 nissan made the B13 chassis with an NX2000, SE-R and Infiniti G20.

in 1995-1999 nissan made the B14 chassis with the 200SX (Sentra) SE-R with an SR20DE as well. So basically your statement is right... but just about the 200sx... se-r had an SR20DE....

but an 200sx... is just an GA16DE...

but in other countries....

S13/S14/Pulsar/BlueBird and GTiR

Guest 280Tom'z

im actually getting ready to buy a 02' SE-R spec-v with the 2.5 in it with the 6 speed in it and that thing kicks A$$ i think its a very sharp lookin car and i'll have the only one in the area so none of that everyone has a honda crap for me!