HybridZ

Awesome race story!!!!!!

BLKMGK

That's just too damn funny, one of them built my trans and I've enjoyed both of them at CCC (Car Club Challenge, I'm an honorary camaro club member in a NW group) at the old SIR 1/4 mile:)

Boyce is hoping to head to Silver State Classic on short notice to help a driver out in desperate need of a navigator and Ellis.........well he's an interesting fellow:) I wouldn't bet against either of 'em, but I'd bet with 'em nono.gif gearheads to the core cheers.gif

That was a great story. Probably the funniest rice kill stories I've heard. I'm sure someone from this forum replied in that forum, good job pissing them off.

I doubt many people believe that story because of how many didn't replies to it. It seems like the people who did reply are easly amused. This guy must be pisted off at the ricers because if you look at his home page, he has a V6 Mustang with Mods but doing only low 15's. Low 15's, I would be getting smoked all day long.

I believe a Camaro can be that fast because I know someone who put a pumped up LT4 and if he smokes them on the freeway, he can't get traction until 120mph.

Check out the rice hall of shame http://www.riceboypage.com/