HybridZ

wiring without the relay board

blake culp

I purchased the megasquirt kit and wiring harness from diy autotune. Then i realized every wiring diagram i found for MS&Sis using the relay board... I really wanted to skip the relay board and use a straight wiring harness because i think it looks cleaner and i thought i could save a little money by not buying the relay board. For the fuel control "half" of megasquirt I had planned on just using the stock fuel and ignition relays and triggering them from the megasquirt, then wiring the sensors and injectors as normal with the wiring harness and using easytherm for the cht sensor. However when it comes to wiring for timing "half" of megasquirt Im confused on where i actually place the pullup/pulldown resistors listed in the sticky by Mobythevan. Is anyone else using just a straight wiring harness, if so could you let me know how you have yours set up. Electircs are not my strong point, im much more mechanically minded. Am i on the right track here? Thanks in advance for your help.

Blake