HybridZ

Lt1 Power Steering Delete Pulley/bracket

When I was looking at what I wanted to do with my LT1 I reviewed all the options..

It boiled down to did I want a/c or not..

I figured I might so I did the mods necessary to mount the a/c on top...

I would sudjest to anyone that has to go through the work of modifing the belt and pulleys to just go with the a/c setup..

Its only a option, but before you go thorough the work make sure you are not going to change your mind.

And if you do want A/C I will more than willing give you what you need to make your own brackets...

When I was looking at what I wanted to do with my LT1 I reviewed all the options..

It boiled down to did I want a/c or not..

I figured I might so I did the mods necessary to mount the a/c on top...

I would sudjest to anyone that has to go through the work of modifing the belt and pulleys to just go with the a/c setup..

Its only a option' date=' but before you go thorough the work make sure you are not going to change your mind.

And if you do want A/C I will more than willing give you what you need to make your own brackets...[/quote']I'd be interested in seeing what you've done for AC. My power steering pump is gutted, but still in place. How does putting on AC affect the power steering pulley setup?

I have an A/C delete bracket and pulley on my engine. I decided not to keep the A/C because my car has no roof! Go figure the guy that designed my kit bulit a removeable roof a few years later which I now also own so I may do a retrofit and put a/c back in before the car goes off for paint. My problem is I can not put the a/c on the top of the motor due to hood restrictions and side pipe headers are in the way.. But where theres a problem... There is always a fix..

Stephen

Flying Dutchman Motorwerks