HybridZ

Initial Suspension settings question

Ok, looking for some slight direction from the suspension gurus out there.

Getting ready to run the car in an autocross for the first time since getting it back together and I was hoping to get an idea of where to start with the setup.

Some info on the car:

Don't have the weight yet but it's a 240 shell with an LS1 motor/6speed with rollcage no creature comforts, aluminum dash, race seats but running with all the glass and bumpers

Ground Control coil overs all four corners, trying to decipher the spring rates from the codes (been awhile since I bought them) and I think it's 200FR 225 or 250RR

Koni 8610 all four corners

Camber plates all four corners

Adjustable TC rods

245/45/17 R compound tires all around

Limited slip R200vsld (I know not the best choice for autox, I'll run it until it breaks and then replace with clutch type)

I have the standard Suspension techniques front and rear bars but neither are on.

I can put the front on if the consensus is I should but the rear can't happen yet with the Q45 diff CV axles in the way.

From searching I have a pretty good idea what to have the car aligned to

from 3 to 4.5 negative camber front 2-3.5 negative rear

at least 6 positive caster front with 3/8 or so toe out and zero toe rear.

Should I use the front bar and any ideas on shock settings to start?

I know it will help immensely once I've taken a couple of rounds in it but I'd like to have it at least close to the ballpark.

Thanks for any input.