HybridZ

i forgot it could be this fun.

fl327

went out for lunch after finals, we were in my girls honda civic, nothing special, rice rocket auto with 17" inch wheels, fart pipe, bunch of bolt ons i did up for her, lowered clean stock paint job. were four deep im driving, integra pulls up at the light, i dry rev for him a little bit, they are four deep as well, and he gives me this crazy vtec redline free rev from hell! were all laughing and playing cheezy hip hop music from the radio as loud as possible, and i keep blipping the throttle, he takes off as hard as he can, i cruise the speed limit, and the guy just rolls off into the sunset. next im rolling down the street, and another civic with turbo stickers wing kit rims and a bolt on turbo rolls up next to us tryign staring at the girls, gave him some gas and made him downshift and vtec boost away from us, more kicks, i forget that when youre in a honda rocket, everything wants to race you, its ridiculous, and man its fun.

we had a clubsi outing last night, and I drove a friend's '00 Si with header, intake, exhaust, typeR ecu, cams, and couple of other things. suspension was really nice = 24 way adjustable tien shocks on coilovers. he changed his vtec engage point to 6k instead of 5500, and i admit, his car started pulling quite nicely and had a nice melodeous tone to it, instead of the usual fart pipe

when the exhaust is done rigth they sound good but most stick a 5"fart pipe and 2.5 all the way out and it sounds lame, even lamer when its an auto and you can hear it. the si is a fun little car, i just wish you could get some torque with those crazy high redlines.