HybridZ

SEZS Question?

savageskaterkid

I want to buy a new Z, and thats that. And an S30 at that. I know that i can pay off everything in the next few months and have a few dollars to throw around. So it got me thinkin. I believe by SEZS that i will have enough money for a decent hybrid Z. For people who have been to a SEZS, does anybody sell any turbo Zs or any other hybrid Z's at SEZS??? I would deffinitly buy an existing hybrid and put money into it, rather then buy a junker and spend a whole lot more getting it to be solid.

Do people sell hybrids there?

I can't say that there aren't any car sales at SEZS, but without a large swap & shop area, it's kinda hard to sell much of anything there. You're certainly welcome to make offers to purchase vehicles there, from whoever wishes to sell theirs, but as far as a formal sales area or even a show area for that matter, there isn't one.

Perhaps in the future we can get enough volunteers to run something like a swap & shop area, but in the past, help has been short. Bring your money, see something you like and try to buy it. You may find something that you like that you can negotiate for. That's the best advice I can give you...

Warren

i'll keep that in mind, the reason i was wondering about SEZS is becuz then the project is already done, and i'll b able to see it in person b4 i buy it-and if im gonna b there anyway, then its not a waste of time. But if i look at an ad and go check the car out, and i go out of my way and take time off work for sumthin that is otherwise crap, then its not worth the time.