HybridZ

edelbrock

does any one know if i can use the edelbrock carbs on a turbo setup (blow through) if so what changes need to be made.

Paxton, many years ago, used the Carter AFB in an enclosed box for centrifugal supercharger applications. This worked well but was limited to 6-8 psi boost(I think). The Edelbrock carb is like the Carter and only has 1 fuel inlet for both primaries and secondaries. This limits fuel flow as compared to a Holley dual inlet carb. If you kept the boost low, jetted up, used solid floats and enclosed the carb in a box like my Z, it would work.

Hanns

the key to running a blow through setup is using a boost referencing fuel pressure regulator. otherwise the incoming boost pressure will keep fuel from entering the bowls

This also may explian the leaning out that happens when you turn up the boost on fuel injected cars that weren't specifically designed to run that boost. I mean the fuel pump pressure regulator may be set and say and you are running 12psi boost and you try to go higher you are lowering the volume flow rate into the cylindar even though the injector may be opening longer.