HybridZ

Front TS Lights

EvilRufusKay

Don't know the year, I just ordered the headlight and made it work in the Z with the stock headlight adjusters (I can take more pictures of the adapter if you like, so you can see how it works, pretty simple actually). A few years ago, Memo was offering the 80/100 watt bulbs along with his lights, so I don't know who made the bulbs. If you want, I can look the next time I go to where my Z is stored, perhaps the name is on the bulb. If one was to order that headlight, the turnsignals SUCK! The turnsignal light it comes with is a normal intrument cluster light (which looks like it was dipped in yellow paint), and it is NOT bright enough for a turn signal. Upgrading to a LED turn signal would be your best bet in my opinion.

Yeah' date=' I've been looking for a plug and play type bulb that would seal correctly with the clips on the back of the headlight. Any info on anything you've done that would help would be great, in the meantime -- I'll continue my search.

Thanks again[/quote']

Marcus,

I am reworking the mounting of the VW headlights right now. I took off the light, pulled the bulb out and it is a Hella H4 3014. So there you go, your search is over :wink:

I got some headlight buckets (the buckets the lights sit in, that are inside the wheel well) from a friend and they are like almost new, the cad plating is almost perfect. I'm going to mount the lights into those buckets and also redo my LED turn signals, because when I pulled one light out, one of the connections broke off. I may just do a write up in the near future on installing these lights into an S30.

Cool, I just found my reciept from Memo... I got these lights back in May of '02, paid $93 for the pair. I thought the light upgrade he gave me were the 80/100 watt, but I guess not.

BTW...I love the halo as a TS light idea!!! Don't be too suprised to see it on a hybrid soon.....

Thanks.

Well the neon lights might work but I see the amount of work to get them to fit the same amount as lets putting supra lights or the R6 lights I mentioned.

The integra headlights are wide. they take up about a third of the front bumper each on the integra. And to have them on a Z and have them look right is going to be hard. you can just stuff them in the grille.