HybridZ

megasqirt 3.0

DAT240Z

I'm looking to upgrade my 240zt with megasquirt 3.0, I have been reading and searching a lot of posts. One thing I have found is a lot of people have try to run this board but not having much luck getting the spark feature to work. What I'm looking for are people that have gotten there ECU to work and what was done to get the spark feature working, and how do you like the new 3.0 and would you recommend it. Looking for some 3.0 success stories.

Well, I couldn't get it to work well, but I just noticed I didn't have a wire hooked up to pin #15 like it shows on the MSnS-e setup page. It's only an extra ground, so I'm not sure if that made a difference or not. I think I'll try using the vb921 again since I'm having trouble getting a spark with the HEI module now :rolleyes:

Well, I connected pin #15 to a ground and it didn't do anything different. I would be interested to know if anyone else got theirs working now too.

So I bought a brand new HEI module and it sparks great again. I'm not sure if I killed the other old-used HEI module or what.