HybridZ

ITS ALIVE!!! 2.2 msns-extra 25v2

Thumper

Well it started early this morning. I forgot to check if the engine was on the compression stroke when I put the oil pump back in so that was my problem. Fixed it and now everything seems to be ok. I can't drive it because I haven't made my intercooler pipe yet and no air filter.

The only problem I have is I have to have my trigger angle at 23 degrees in order for my timing to be at 5 degrees during cranking. Also I have no trigger angle addition. I think the oil pump shaft might be off a tooth? I am not sure if there could be anything wrong in megasquirt that could cause this? Other than that the it starts right away and idles fine. Thanks for great right up Moby, and for Olie for letting me borrow his box into mine is repaired.

I've been waiting to see how your combo works out. It looks like you have a great combo that should make awesome power. I especially like your choice of turbos since I too have been running an HY-35 on my 2.3 Mustang. :) Plus that NPR ought to flow very well. Congrats on getting it running and please keep us posted! PS. I just assembled my MS and will eventually follow in your footsteps. Norm

It doesn't matter who had the idea first. Just as long as I can steal it and take all the credit myself when I brag to my friends about how smart I am. Unfortunately I may have to put my big intercooler, Megasquirt and the Holset on my turbo 2.3 Ford for now since we are using the 280zxt for daily transportation. Eventually I'll get to the Z. Norm