HybridZ

Finally got my car back!

violacleff

Well went down to the tranny shop to bash some heads in (not really) and it turns out that they replaced the bearing and shaft in the turbo. Only got to drive it a few blocks, but not enough to boost it really. Not getting that noise. I am hearing a slight tink in first but it doesn't sound the same as before, and just may be car noises and paranoia. Only time will tell. As for now, I'm just happy I don't have to take them to court over it.

Mom is bugging me to sell the car while its running as she predicts that the car will never run good for long. I just can't do it though. I'm in too deep. I'm going to baby this thing and try to find a beater in the meantime. Hopefully it runs with no problems t'ill I can afford one. Just gotta get the soft brake problem handled and the left headlight fixed, and I should be good.

nice, glad to here you got her back and the shop stepped up and didnt jerk you around. personally I wouldnt even think about selling it, you will probably have little nagging problems here and there but once you get it set I think she has the ability to be a very reliable car.

I here you on the paranoia when it comes to new noises...we have the ability to notice things that have always been there just because we are actually looking for them.