HybridZ

I have to postpone swap temporarily!!

Dudeboy

Well guys I have to postpone my SBC/TKO 500 swap...

After reading all the LS1 info on the Chevy board and going back and forth from considering LS1 swap or SBC swap the wife gave permission to splurge a liitle bit...Mikelly you sold me on Corvette, LS1/LS2 and modern technology I went out and bought a 2004 Corvette Coupe with 14,409 miles. OH MY GOD, now I understand the horsepower/torque and how the speed and power just comes on. I will post photos tomorrow.

I will have to change my line Bowtie is here, just not in the Z, hopefully in the Z by late spring 2006.

Later,

Glenn

Well guys I have to postpone my SBC/TKO 500 swap...

After reading all the LS1 info on the Chevy board and going back and forth from considering LS1 swap or SBC swap the wife gave permission to splurge a liitle bit...Mikelly you sold me on Corvette' date=' LS1/LS2 and modern technology I went out and bought a 2004 Corvette Coupe with 14,409 miles. OH MY GOD, now I understand the horsepower/torque and how the speed and power just comes on. I will post photos tomorrow.

I will have to change my line Bowtie is here, just not in the Z, hopefully in the Z by late spring 2006.

Later,

Glenn[/quote']welcome to the club!

Thanks Mike,

The vette is great, but the Z is my baby. I looked at your website (very nice wheels and powdercoating on the 350 Z)and I have an idea for a billet wheel on the Z and I want to get your feedback as far as powdercoating. I will PM you once I get so more change in my pocket:), oh by the way nice Z also.

You're so lucky! Corvettes are nice! There was a kid in my auto tech class last year that had a vette. His was an '81 and it was sloooooooow. lol. He lost to a V6 firebird! BWAHAHAHA! But, what was really funny was his girlfriend was a giant (we called her sasquatch), and her head stuck out of the T-tops! To make their relationship even funnier was that he was like 5-11 and weight 97lbs. while she was like 6-5 and weighed like 285lbs. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about them. ROFLMAO!

It's just not fair, no pic's to drool over! We don't even know what color it is.

Wife let you splurge alittle, just how much is in the bank that a little managed to bring home a 2004 'vette? Go ahead, tell us the truth, you stole the neighbors firstborn kid and sold/traded it, didn't you?

Here is a picture, and thanks guy. http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=4928&cat=500&page=1

I had a business, and sold it and we had some hard financial times about four years ago like so many other Americans. I am economics major and I knew what we need to do -budgeted and financial planning. Quicken is great software !!!!! you know where you money is going !!! The Vette was sweet deal that me and the wife could not pass up. My Z is still on my mind:)

dr_hunt,

I have two children a boy 7, and a daughter 5- my son is the Porsche Turbo I never bought and the daughter is the Detomaso Pantera :) I am cashing in chips !!!!!!

congrats dude!

my dad has a 2003 Z06 and its a awesome ride.

bad news though.. he brought it into the dealer and they left it outside over night and a tree fell on it and etc.

so i dunno whats gonna happen.

he might get a New Z06 or a Viper ACR.. depends on what the dealership is gonna do about it all.

but those C5's are awesome awesome cars!!!

mike

Whats happening Jason! Thanks and any time including any time next Saturday or Sunday will be good. As you can see I have some yard cleaning and I am cleaning out the garage tomorrow-I am still purchasing a storage unit and making more room in the garage. I am more focus than ever:) !!!!!I just have to start saving again. Let me know how your schedule is next weekend?

thanks Mike,

I Have pictures of the Hulk and your Z is one of my favorites. I notice your Dad's Vette parked on the right in the early photos. Man, thats terrible..they have to replace your Dad's car with a new car or check. I went to the Corvette center to look at a 2002 ZO6, but it was already sold and they had 3 2006 vettes very sweet and out of my price range !!!! and this 2004 coupe was sitting there. My 7 year old already knows he wants a viper:) Great choices and I hope it works out for your Dad.

Thanks man!

ya my dad is pretty upset over the whole thing.

i hope it works out too for him.

for now he is even more pissed because he has to drive my moms new corrolla around and thats no fun :).

btw.. i miss seeing my green Z parked next to the Z06... was always a good sight to be seen.

mike