HybridZ

Looking for a 240z in PDX

Initial Z

Im in the market for a 240z this winter but haven't been able to find very many around here (Portland, OR) that are in my price range ($2,000). Dose anyone know of a web site that has a good selection to chose from? Or any other advice for locating a car around here? Or is the selection really just that sparc?http://forums.hybridz.org/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=59#

thanks fore the help,

nate

yea I saw that one too but its an automatic. dose it take much dooing to swich to a manual? Thanks for the site though.

Not as much as you would on other cars, but you'll need to find a clutch pedal and hardware at a JY. I'd find that first before you buy. It's a weekend to do the swap based on the complexity of the pedal and it's attachemnt, if you search you might find someone who did it here.

I've done the auto to manual swap before ( a long time ago!) I had access to a parts car, which made it easy. I might know where you can pick up a manual rusted out parts car for cheap In Olympia, WA. You could also contact Danny's Datsuns in Southern Oregon. He probably will have all the parts. IMO, it is still way easier to have the parts car sitting right next to you when you do the swap. LMK if you need any help.

Aaron