HybridZ

My thoughts on Tire Rack Online

JaysZ

I havent seen anyone metion of Discounttiredirect.com I have had great service with them' date=' prices are just as good if not better usually then Tirerack, not to mention they will offer you "theyre warranty as well" at usually at least on the tires I got of 7 more per tire.

No matter what happens during the life of the tire, free replacement, no questions asked.

Service and speed of delivery has always been fast with them as well.[/quote']

Bad experiance with "Discount Tire Co."[/b'] brick and mortar, I bought some tires and they would not take a balance They tried to tell me that my car was the trouble and I needed an alignment, but I just had an alignment and an alignment has nothing to do with a tire out of balance. Then I had another shop balance them and they noticed two of the dang tires were out-of-round. then I returned the things after about 3 bitch fests at their stores and I finally got a good manager. Turns out Discount tire co sometimes buys "slightly out of spec" tires and that's why they can offer the lower price. Total BS though, and they scratched one of my "10 day old" rims and said it was like that and then lost one of my locking nuts, come on.

Just an FYI; http://www.discounttiredirect.com Is a Different Company Than http://www.discounttire.com

They are one in the same, now I dont know of theyre service, at a local store, or the like, but at least dealing with them over the phone and online, they were very professional.

As I said before, never had one problem at all with them.

For instance my brother bought a set of tires from them, he found a metal shive in the road, only two days after getting his tires.

Completely flat and destroyed tire, they had a new one out to him the next day, no questions asked.

This has been my experience with them, you can at least get one free set of tires too:D