HybridZ

Aussies and Kiwis, help me out with turbo manifolds

DAW

I'm building an L4 for my Zcar using an LZ22S block and L20B crank and I'm looking for an LD20T exhaust (turbo) manifold. I'd like to get an LD20 intake manifold also but the exhaust is the main thing. There's a complete set of both manifolds and turbo as an assembly on the NZ site TradeMe.co.nz right now for "Buy-Now" for $80 NZ dollars (no bids at $50 NZ so far). The problem is I can't bid because I can't register/log-on unless I'm a NZ resident; which I'm not, plus ad states local pick-up so I need a middle-man.

Why don't one of you offer to buy this item for me, once I PayPal you 50% of the amount as a down payment and you C.O.D. the item for the balance as a gesture of your warm international diplomacy, fellow-Z'ophile comradarie, and general good-naturedness? DAW

If its a local pickup you will need to say specifically where from in NZ. Which sort of limits who may be able to do it. Alternatively contact the seller, he may be glad to send it to you if the price is right and he has no other offers. Best of luck anyway :)