HybridZ

3.7 Lsd

Leith280zlt1

I have a used 3.7 lsd out of a 300zxt. It has the finned rear cover. One sold for 660 on ebay today. I have a few differentials here in my shop that I would be glad to swap the ls carrier onto some other gears if someone would like that better. I have two other ratios, 3.9 and 3.54 if someone is interested. Someone care to make an offer? PM me please.

I just need a set of axles for the 3.70 VISCOUS LSD and the s30 spindles. I've got the diff, but the knucklehead that I bought it from said it was a CLUTCH type...WRONG...now I can't get in touch with him, but that's ok. I'd actually rather have the VLSD. I'll really enjoy it once I get the axles and spindles. And YES, I know the axles can be purchased from almost any auto parts store, but the core prices are outrageous on those things.

Warren

I just need a set of axles for the 3.70 VISCOUS LSD and the s30 spindles. I've got the diff' date=' but the knucklehead that I bought it from said it was a CLUTCH type...WRONG...now I can't get in touch with him, but that's ok. I'd actually rather have the VLSD. I'll really enjoy it once I get the axles and spindles. And YES, I know the axles can be purchased from almost any auto parts store, but the core prices are outrageous on those things.

Warren[/quote']

I think you can get miscellaneous cv 1/2 shafts to send in as cores, they should be fooled. I know alot of people do that for their brake calipers.