HybridZ

Vintage-TechZ

Guest l28et

Ive read your sig over and over and did a couple searches... anyway.. always thought your cars sounded amazing and couldn't find any pics. Could you post some?

Thanks for the compliments there. I've got a few pix posted in the " show pix of your car" thread thats going on right now. I posted images of the green 73' turbo Z with its old wheels and brake set -up. I haven't shot any new ones of it recently.

The 2000 Roadster is tucked deep under a stairwell in my shop and covered with ...er,uh stuff !lol.

Even my white early 260 is under a shed and covered from light in order to keep the red seats from fading ...and no new pix of it either.

And the AWD Widebody project images have to go to Z Sport editors Dave and Art for its debut per our agreements.

I'm sure in the next 10-20 months I'll be digging everything out again to dust off and start using again . i'll be moving into a new house this Dec.23rd and I'll be reopening areas in the shop wharehouse thats been cramped and stagnant for a couple of years now.

Here's a pic or two in the meanwhile of old pix. Some are old hat by now to many HBZer's.

Vince_s_Z_s_hood.jpg

Old engine bay......now has several upgrades further.

Vince_s_73_Turbo_engine_bay_1997.jpg

Old 260 pix....before flares and wide wheels etc.

Z_in_tow_Heartland_Park_Topeka_Kansas.jpg

This is my car at age 16.Still have her 27 years later.

70_240-Z_Vince_Cox_1982_.jpg

Here's an older pix of the beefy rear strut brace I fabbed up.Its also prior to my CF tail panel set parts.

Rear_strut_bar.jpg

I guess I'm way overdue for some NEW images . I find these all boring at this stage since so much has upgraded and changed.I'll make an effort to do that.

Thanks for your interest,again !

Best Regards.........Vinny 8)

amazing car Vinny!!

I want to see MORE MORE MORE!!

Ohh wow

Haaha,thanks ! I'm afraid to post any more until I take some NEW ones. I hate reposting and boring everyone out with old images.

Besides.....alot has changed since those pix were shot.I just haven't had any spare time to touch the cars except when I have a moment to use them as fitment mules for the CF parts. Sad ,I know.....but nesscary for now.

I'll make a better effort to snap some new shots as good ones come to mind and I'll update this thread.

BTW....that green car is completely assembled with metric Stainless steel hardware thats been sanded and polished. Even the underside and jambs.

Ridiculous "Labor of Love". But I'll never have to deal with recoating or rusty bolts again.

.............Vinny

Vinny' date='

Or please please please the Gnose'd Z?!

Hell, if you need a camera I will send one over to you to borrow to take some pics.[/quote']

I now have a great digital camera but its more "the available time" than the camera access. I've got the 260 stored under cover for Winter and out of the shop.

I'm trying to make some workable space in the shop. I had used up the only block of shop floor to build the Carbon Fiber room so it could be heated more effectivly.

Don't worry guys.......I'll eventually get some updated images to see. I'm (as in all things personal) way overdue !

.............Vinny