HybridZ

Anybody in or close to Mesquite,TX

dsommer

UPDATE

Seats FINALLY arrived.

Special thanks to Cody 82 ZXT, Zfan and zboost for their willingness to give a fellow Hybridz'er a helping hand.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

David

E-bay gone bad, set of seats, for a decent amount of change over $500. Guy claims he's in the hospital blah blah, his wife is going to ship the seats blah blah. This has been going on since before Thanksgiving. I've got his address and telephone number, he never returns my calls, you know same ol same ol.

So anybody wanna swing by this guys place?

PM me.

dsommer

I live in Plano, Tx. My buddies Automotive shop is in Mesquite, 20 minutes away. Would help you out or go with Cody if needed. Cody if you need assistance send me a email or pm.

Mike

I looked it up and he's only 4.11 miles from my house. I'll swing by and see if I can find anything out, hopefully tommarow (Christmas party at the inlaws most of the day). By Monday I should have some sort of contact or visual on the place.

Mike, I'll let ya know if any help is needed. Hopefully the guy has just been to lazy to take them to UPS and ship them. Just so you know the UPS hub is only about 2.5 miles from my house and even closer to his.