HybridZ

Turbo Related - TTZR1

240Z Turbo

Guest 73Turbo240z

wow... 1 speed bump, 1 pot hole, thats all it'll take...

but man, that is some NICE engineering, i'd be interested in seeing PSI readings at various points in the plumbing to see how the changing of pipe geometry.

good looking stuff, are those Mocal electric oil pumps your using to do drainback on the turbo w/?

wow... 1 speed bump' date=' 1 pot hole, thats all it'll take...

but man, that is some NICE engineering, i'd be interested in seeing PSI readings at various points in the plumbing to see how the changing of pipe geometry.

C'mon now........you gotta' know that James did some math regarding the box cubes and pressure drop along there ?Pressure is unaware of the "SHAPE" its surrounded by.More affected by volume and turbulance.

Besides,,,,,those look like some pretty healthy pumps being motivated by an already Big HP engine.

Whats the guys final HP goals there James ??

P.S..........hey, are those extruded boxes there ??Cheater...lol.

..............Vinny

wow, I like that... but damn, is space at a premium in that car or what?!!?

Try a twin turbo in a V8 Z car!

I salute you brother. In my quest for horsepower, I had so many versions of manifolds, intercooler plumbing, etc, that I lost count. Keep at it. It's a hard road, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Just ask Turbomeister (I fear for his life with all that power).

wow o wow!

but how many vipers are in that garage! i count 4!

omg im in love!

even more so with that silver striped acr!

mike

4 is correct. The silver striped is the ACR as you can tell by the rims. Dynoed at the 550hp@wheels range. The red viper is twin turbocharged and made 900+hp/1100+ft-lbs@wheels. Currently building a 500+CI motor for it with better heads and cams. I will be retuning that car some time in the near future using the AEM. I did some tuning on another twin turbo Viper using the AEM some months back to see if we could tweak some more power from it. We actually hit 170mph in that car and it was still pulling. I hate to say it, but I tapped out. I had visions of my being killed and missing my children. Although it is not visible, there is also a Lingenfelter stage 2.5 TT vette making ~650hp.

omg and i thought i had it good with 2 ferraris, 1 porsche, 1 civic turbo si, 4 mr2 turbos and my Z at my work.. you just made me look retarted lol.

awesome work man!

mike