HybridZ

I just found the lamest thread on the net

TheNeedForZ

At least he has access to a computer and uses fairly good grammar.

I'm envisioning a bunch of well to do people sitting in their mansions typing that string back and forth to each other. All of them sitting in the darkness wearing Lord of the Rings capes and Bukakke shields pulled down tightly to shield them from the light of their computer screens.

What I would say to that guy is have fun being a "wolf", ALONE in your freezing cold, dark, abandoned house, eating food from a can that you carried in on foot, and masturbating to keep your mind off your paranoid schemes. Meanwhile, myself being a "sheeple", I will be at home in my warm, well lit apartment, having sex with my hot girlfriend after a tasty meal and a movie that I drove leisurely in my Z to get. Of course, I'm just a slave to the overlords...

What would every happen to people like that if they found out no one cares enough about them or what they do to bother spying on them? Guess that is the point where they start blowing things up just to get someone to hide from.

Man, what a wasted life. Guess you can't be a failure if you never try.

BTW, what the hell are you doing on a site like that in the first place?

What I would say to that guy is have fun being a "wolf", ALONE in your freezing cold, dark, abandoned house, eating food from a can that you carried in on foot, and masturbating to keep your mind off your paranoid schemes. Meanwhile, myself being a "sheeple", I will be at home in my warm, well lit apartment, having sex with my hot girlfriend after a tasty meal and a movie that I drove leisurely in my Z to get. Of course, I'm just a slave to the overlords...

Yeah, those darn overlords... wait I own. so that means I can only be mad at society or the government. I actually pay more in property taxes now then I paid in rent when I rented... Darn Government running off my hard earned dollars for what? Just so I can call the police when a wolf tries to prey on me? Just so I can expect well lit streets, a fire engine within 5 minutes when my house is on fire? Just so I can have well paved streets and groomed sidewalks and somewhere to park my 4 cars? Just so I can have a place for the cable company to mail the bills so I can watch Family Guy? Just so that I can get 9-10 hours a night sleep on a king sized Stearns and Foster matress? What a sap I am! I should find an abandoned building to squat in while eating Mcdonalds and sleeping on a deflated air matress while I fight off the "degenerates".