HybridZ

Do I need this?

Ed260Z

I just wired up fuel pump relay and bypass the fuel pump control modulator. When i got my engine it didn't have a fuel pump modulator,I tried to wire up the modulator and just got so much probemes starting the car, so i just wired up a relay. Works fine I just need to test drive a see if anything goes wrong.

Fuel Pump Control Module only reduces the speed of the pump on idle, the can become dicky when old and cause a ruff idle.

Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor, I am assuming is just the sensor jammed in the Cat, all it does is switches a light on, on the dash when it gets too hot (read: cat is blocked).

Not sure if you guys gotta run cats or not over there, and with all the great high flow items on the market these days id be replacing it anyway.

Lucky for me NJ is not as tough as Cali. As long as I keep it registered as a Collector Car I can drive it up to 5K miles a yr. And there's no kind of inspection. All they do is check the Od, to make sure the miles aren't to high.

I'm planning on running a EGT Gauge, but I want'ed to make sure the ECU would still work properly with out the Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor Switching Module.

I know that if I where running a Stand Alone I could disconnect a lot of the sensors. But since I will be useing the stock one for awhile, I want to make sure it will still work.

This will be the first time that I start playing with ECU and Turbo's. I've always stuck with Carbs in my other Hi-PO upgrades.

So for now I just want to make I can get the engine running right, and then I'll bombard you guys later on the right way to "upgrade" this motor.:twak: