HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, sent yours out as well Peter. You should have recieved yours by now. Wierd. This happened when I did the Datsun patches too. Just sit tight, if you don't get them in the next couple of days, please let me know!

I sent the very first batch of patches to California and they got thiers in like 4-5 days. I sent this last batch out over 7 days ago. We'll give it a few more days and see what happens.

Guest 280ZForce
Bob sent me a 4" X 8" Hybrid Z patch! It's really cool looking! I think I will put it right above the big Datsun on the back of my jacket. I bet you he can make a few of those up as well. Contact me or post here about any interest.

can we get a pic of the 4"x8" patch next to the original small patch u just sent out to everyone for size comparison?

how much for the 4"x8" patch?

Guest 280ZForce
Here's that 4 X 8 patch (I had no idea I had two of them! They were stuck together)

how much for a 4x8 patch? ill buy right now

Seriously? Your patch was sent out a long time ago. You definetly would have recieved it by now. I'll go ahead and send you another one Davy. Okay?

Well, that's the first time one of my envelopes didn't reach thier destination. Damnit.

Seriously? Your patch was sent out a long time ago. You definetly would have recieved it by now. I'll go ahead and send you another one Davy. Okay?

Well' date=' that's the first time one of my envelopes didn't reach thier destination. Damnit.[/quote']

Hmmm, it did not reach me---I thought you were just busy or had not sent out a bulkload of patches. I'll email you with my address again just to be sure you have the correct one. Thank you!

Davy

Got mine today,not sure when it came because the kid got the mail and took it to his house.but I have a problem,work hat or best dress hat.so if there's one more left I'd sure love it.

Thanks Randy