HybridZ

im in paradise!!!!

fl327

right now shop im out is in transition state, we currently doing mechanical and body in a converted warehouse we share with other mechanics and bodymen. new guy comes in, and all of the sudden we have front clips o plenty!!!!

s13-14-15 all day long

type r right hand drive

the rims from all the clips

various ricer mufflers

seats,

dashes

man its great, were like the fast and the furious in here now, but with more muscle.

chevelles on one side

SCCA spec starions on the other

and in the far corner, it FRONT CLIP MAN...

man i love cars.

muscle cars all day long, sell em cheap, but by cheap we mean "cheaper"

starion guy always has fixer uppers and used up race car chassis over there, mostly starion stuff, hes a cross dresser and its insanely funny to watch a man in a dress with a boob job do a turbo install, insanely funny, hes still gross, ill take a picture of him, i have to do it before we leave.

the front clips are all for sale of course, front clip man has a lot of silvia motors and trans

and rear ends, im sure i could get you a deal on those but i think shipping would eat up the savings real quick.

Guest Anonymous

"its insanely funny to watch a man in a dress with a boob job do a turbo install, insanely funny, hes still gross, ill take a picture of him, i have to do it before we leave."

I wonder if I'm the only guy on this site that seeks out Len's posts :D

It has got to be hoot to hang with a guy like you man :cool:

Regards,

Tom

the spot isnt a chop shop at all, it is a bit shady though, were are in oysterpoint, south san francisco. the starion guy is a cross dresser and god its funny, he wears a pink flame hat!

but in his defence, he custom grinds his own starion cams and he is dyno proven, but dont bend over in front of him :D

everyday is an adventure.

ps. you dont want s15 rims, they are pretty ugly and rare at the same time, which means that you only get two rims(front cut) they are ugle, and you it will be very hard to get the other two.

and they are 16x6.5....

Guest livewire23

hey, since you've got all this ricer crap, you have anything that would actually be useful for a Honda prelude? Im in the east bay so screw shipping, ill pick it up. acat back muffler, some headers, cold air intake, and a turbo would be nice. All for under $100 would be insanly cool. :rolleyes: but seriously, any good ricer stuff? BTW, i dont want to fart cans with 10 inch exhausts and shiny chrome and a 1/2" downpipe. that stuff is just ridiculous. twak.gif I wonder how hard it is to jam nissan stuff under a honda hood? lol. that's what hammers are for right? :eek:

Len, if the cross-dresser is a tall Asian guy with full makeup....that was the same bastard who followed me into the bathroom of a big Nissan parts warehouse in SSF no lie. Needless to say he didn't get what he wanted...

The story is laughable and I'll tell you about it sometime when you're in The City. If that is the same guy, you had better NOT bend over in front of him...

Now, just to calm everyone's nerves, I am making no judgements---this stuff actually happened.

Davy

davy i dont think its the same guy, that eerie though, you might have met the OTHER cross dressing import racer mechanic in SSF....

the guy does have some cool stuff in his clip collection

he has full r200cv rear suspension from two silvias disc to disc and yes we did the posi test--YEs we were drooling over them.

cat back exhaust i dont know, but he has a lot of exhausts sitting next to the clips im not sure which is which, but the cool thing is that all these cars have those funny rice rocket things going on with thenm, like funny headlights, short shifters, big mufflers, headers-almost all of them, some had rims, its pretty cool..

Guest livewire23

maybe i should pay you a visit some time. sounds like you might have something there that's worth the drive. My stickers are starting to lose their horsepower rating. :D I need some real mods. headers would be nice, if they fit.

randy-havent met front clip man just ogled his front clips, we are mostly there at night, but i will ask him whats going on and what he can get, once i get ahold of him i will also ask about bov's and fmic's, i need some myself.