HybridZ

435rwhp 240z

Guest balco

hey everybody new to the forum

I will be getting a 240z soon and I wanna put my motor in it(5.7 ls1)

and also a t56 tranny. anyway i was lookin for some directions on how to actually do this and I stumbled onto this site. great site by the way, is there a how to section on this sort of swap? or maybe even a conversion kit?

or if anybody in norcal knows exactly how to do this swap i would consider offering them sidework.

my main question is.....how do I get this project started?

I know alot of you z guys know exactly how to do this swap, if you would help me out and provide me with some info about what to do what to get and where to get it.

thanks

Adam

I'm located in NORCAL! My shop is in Orinda. I figure most or all would say SEARCH! HA HA! (jk) John's Cars has a kit for the LS1, JTR has headers and intake ducting. My LS1 Z has been on the road and track for almost a year! Gotta love it! Anyways pm me and go from there! This site rocks and there is a ton of info here!

WELCOME

JOEY

I'm located in NORCAL! My shop is in Orinda. I figure most or all would say SEARCH! HA HA! (jk) John's Cars has a kit for the LS1' date=' JTR has headers and intake ducting. My LS1 Z has been on the road and track for almost a year! Gotta love it! Anyways pm me and go from there! This site rocks and there is a ton of info here!

WELCOME

JOEY[/quote']

pm sent