HybridZ

What air dam is this?

Jankyvictor

Can anyone help me track down this front air dam on this silver 280Z?? I contacted MSA with no luck. Garret at MSA told me that he thinks it was made by a company on the east coast, and they are no longer available....Basically I want my front end to look just like this bumpers and all. Any help would be great.

Silver280_thumb.jpg

I emailed the owner awhile ago and tried to get him to sell it to me. He said it was on the car when he bought it (if I remember right) and he was not intrested in selling it, and did not know where to get another.

I think its awesome myself, and would pay his asking price if he would sell it....

I've since bought a CF air dam off a seller on Ebay, and also a CF hood off Ebay from RaceonUSA. I found both to be quite nice, quailty wise...

Thanks for the info on RaceonUSA, I think that's the place I was going to get it from!

That does appear to be the air dam....I guess it all looks a litle different without the 240 bumpers on it, but I still think it looks good. I have nothing to trade, and really was hoping for a new one and yes preferrably fiberglass.

Thanks Guys........(Dang that was a fast response!)

You mean this airdam?

mycarbw.jpg

I am willing to trade for a fiberglass one... as this is urethane.

-Oliver

I have a brand new fiberglass airdam I'd trade' date=' but what condition is yours in? Any picks?

Here is the one I have but its black gelcoat [img']http://i24.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/8b/07/55_1_b.JPG[/img]