HybridZ

LA Auto Show 2006 - The pictures I took

Hugh

Hugh, thanks for posting & hosting! You took pictures of only the most interesting cars at the show, which is exactly what I would have done. Short & sweet.

The new Camaro--craaazy! I'd love to see that in person. Serious lines on that one.

Davy

That silver chrysler product on page 2 (especially the shot from the driver's side rear)looks oddly familar.......wonder where they got their styling cues?

That was what struck me about it. The Z shape grabbed my attention from across the room.

Yep, I only took pictures of what looked interesting. There were like 10 times as many cars as what I took pics of... but a lot of boring stuff.

Sorry if I missed something someone wanted to see!

All the white Lamborghinis did look great together. Some were pearl, one was stark white. DSC01218.JPG

That color was sweet!!

That silver Spyker is freaking beautiful. It was my favorite of the show. I guess its Dutch? Didn't know that before.

That silver chrysler product on page 2 (especially the shot from the driver's side rear)looks oddly familar.......wonder where they got their styling cues?

I think that is the Chrysler "Firepower." The big brother to the crossfire... complete with 425 horse V8. Sweet lookin' too.