HybridZ

Backordered Panasports

Ordered 16x7's from MSA for my 260z but found out that they are on back order for 60-90 days. I return home from Iraq in a few weeks and want them on the car by the time I get home. Going to have a family member get a hold of Panasport in California to see what they say. Anybody know of anyone that supplies Panasports other than MSA? Any suggestions? Thanks,

• 2 months later...

I called up panasport since they are local to me

They told me the shipment of 16's they are getting are going to msa. They are "on the water" and should be here in the US in 4 weeks.

I am also in a bind since I just bought the azc brake kit and 15's are not going to work.

Guest brisk1961

The ones I have I bought from MSA and they have 0 offset. The 0 offset do not rub on my stock height 240z but if your car is lowered it might be concerned. Good point.

I've got the 0 offset on the Scarab they do rub BUT I think part of it has to do with tire width (sp) I'm running Dunlop 9000's, they rub check out tirerack.com and compare tire specs. The rear suspension setup Im running is Tokicko springs, Illuminas, poly bushings.

The Dunlops are wider than some tires, I "think" if I ran the Firestone wide ovals the tire would not rub. But then again I could aggressivle (sp) roll the fender, but on a damn near perfect Scarab? Hmmmm maybe I should put the BBS 14 inchers back on it....

If you need specific measurements PM me.

TIRE SIZE IS 225-50-16, SORRY LATE 11-14-06

David