HybridZ

RB25DET Custom Driveshaft

240Z_Master

I also had a shaft made up - all spicer parts inlcluding yoke. I am mating to a different diff however - and using a larger rear flange requiring use of Z31 300ZX LSD differential pinion flange on my R200.

driveshaft.jpg

That's one fine piece! Good thing is that if I ever needed t upgrade, all I would have to do is change teh rear flange.

Thanks Ed, but he might be asking about the other one too?

If you mean fentin_fury he's got a S30 as well. But if you mean you also have a 280ZX who's cooler then you bro. I think I'll have to move to Cali just so I can be around more Z freaks like me. I can't remember the last time I saw another S30 by me. LOL

If you mean fentin_fury he's got a S30 as well. But if you mean you also have a 280ZX who's cooler then you bro. I think I'll have to move to Cali just so I can be around more Z freaks like me. I can't remember the last time I saw another S30 by me. LOL

S30's are awesome! Wait til you see one of our car shows!

I got a custom one piece driveshaft for my z32 from Powertrain Industries about 5 years ago. It was high quality (I could tell because I worked at a place that made industrial shafts and joints), and has given me zero problems over this 5 year timeframe. I don't recall exactly, but I would say it's had about 80k miles put on it. Anyway, I toot my horn for these people whenever 'custom driveshaft' comes up. Oh, and I live in South Carolina and they are in California. The shipping was pretty cheap, so don't let it discourage you from using them. They seem to have their stuff together.

I got a custom one piece driveshaft for my z32 from Powertrain Industries about 5 years ago. It was high quality (I could tell because I worked at a place that made industrial shafts and joints), and has given me zero problems over this 5 year timeframe. I don't recall exactly, but I would say it's had about 80k miles put on it. Anyway, I toot my horn for these people whenever 'custom driveshaft' comes up. Oh, and I live in South Carolina and they are in California. The shipping was pretty cheap, so don't let it discourage you from using them. They seem to have their stuff together.

My driveshaft is a powertrain industries piece.