HybridZ

I'm back BITCHES !!!

majik16106

and with a vengeance, this summer... So here is what I got.

240z rolling chassis in a rent-a-shack. I'm supposed to be building this r33 drivetrain for a customer.. however.. i have a complete spare set-up on the floor, and he may be abandoning his project.. so there is a chance.. albeit a small chance... im toying with the idea of putting the z body down on a custom frame with a complete r33 gtr set up, from the drivetrain to the steering (yes.. rear steering too), to the suspension.

However.. more than likely, it will be another 7m z. since i have several of these laying around. No boyd coddington rims this time though.. anyway...

Just wanted to say hey, missed you guys. most of you probably dont remember me and are going.. "hey.. who is this nut?!"

Looking forward to talking with intellegent people again...

Glad to see you are back!!

Don't worry' date=' the Boyd's have a good home :2thumbs:[/quote']

I know they do, apparently you posted up on supraforums one night? i got a few phone calls from friends.. "Hey, did you sell your wheels?! I saw a z with them on sf and they looked like yours?"

Good to have you back.... now, how bout some pics of this GT-R rolling set up.....

I will try to get some.. if i remember, i stay pretty busy, but if i can remember to grab my digi cam ill snap some. like i said, if he goes with the project ill be loosing it. not to say i couldnt get my hands on another... but still

I know they do, apparently you posted up on supraforums one night? i got a few phone calls from friends.. "Hey, did you sell your wheels?! I saw a z with them on sf and they looked like yours?"

Yep, I posted a few pictures of the project and a few timeslip progressions there as well.

Mike