HybridZ

were to find oversized pistons?

Eric

i'm lookin at .020 over just to even all the cylinders out. if i can't find those, then yea i'll go bigger, but i can't find any. i've only been able to find oversized dished from Napa, but i want the flats. i don't have the extra time and $$ to have things machined. if i find the pistons i want i can get them and have the block machined in a few days. DAW, i love u'r idea about gettin the better rod/stroke ratio, but i don't have very much money to play with. theirs alot of things i'd love to do to this motor, but this is not the time for it, i just need it back in the car, and soon.

I ran into the same problem when searching for them a couple years back. The flat top ones are common, but the dished ones are hard to find. Call courtesy nissan. As far as i know, the only people who still make cast dished pistons are based in australia.

Well downunder it is the other way round - I can get dish stuff but can't get flat-tops easily locally in NZ.