HybridZ

Got the Z running today!!!

Guest ON3GO

Swapped over from a Microtech Standalone to a MSnS because of money reasons.

anyways got the L28ET running today.

finished all the wiring, soldered everything, heat srink wrap, even hid some of the wires. LOOKS GOOD!

im gonna fool with it some more tomorrow and maybe get some drive time (even without doors, hatch or hood lol)..

anyways im gonna put up a wiring diagram that J on this forum made, but i re-did it with the way i wired it up, give me some time as my photoshop cd is M.I.A. right now..

heres my specs.

V2.2

280zx dizzy with Z31 turbo dual pick up wheel

MSD ignition

lol thats about it...

wiring was pretty simple, only had a few probs but im sure if i had all the parts and etc i could have done it in a day or 2..

mike

J and Ted are coming over to the shop and will film the car some and maybe me driving it around with no doors and etc on it.

its fricken loud!

3in turn down right by the tranny, about 2in off the ground :)

mike

• Administrators
I am intriged by the MSNS the more i read the more i like. I saw they have a driver for coil packs yummy. More features then sds including datalogging.

We are currently setting up our MSnS-E utilizing the EDIS-6 Distributor-LESS set up for our N/A L-28 project. As you mentioned, the coil pack stuff would be a nice step up for the L-series, (get rid of the distributor all together), as well as getting rid of that Air Flow Meter!!!

You can follow along with our progress here…

http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?p=98702

We currently have a few EDIS DIS systems running on our EDIS test bench, pics of the finished modified intake, etc…