HybridZ

Vacumm Question

I looked in my repair manual and I cant find my answer so I am hoping that some one might be able to answer this. I have 1987 300zx na. It has 2 large vacumm ports on the top of the engine, near the back passenger side of the intake manifold cover. They both point towards the passenger side. one of mine is ripped off. Does anyone know where these two go?

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this will help more people to stop and take a look, I would like to hook everything back up.

.........................................hose w/ screw ...................................open clamp

...................................................| ..................................................|

...................................................V ..................................................V

Engine_Right_VG30E.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Sparks, can you send me a good pic of your air can? I am trying to figure out how all the hoses are connected, from the intake through the two hoses to the air can. I saw that I had three connections on my air can, and then I saw an older model 300zx cpe, and there was a bracket screwed into the top of the aircan and it had a vacuum nipple on it. A pic of your side of the engine bay would help out tremendously.

Thanks,

Rick