HybridZ

Happy Birthday Turbo Meister........

COZY Z COLE

Hey Hanns.... I hope you have many more and I'm waiting on a 1/4 mile time on your baby and a visit to NorCal for a get together......:biggrin:LARRY

Thanks, Larry and guys. At my age you don't look forward to birthdays as much as when I was younger. However, my presents now are generally money, so I can buy parts for the Z.:)

I've re-insulated the Z's interior and am cutting and gluing in the carpeting to accomodate the new rollcage. Once that's done, I'll get new mufflers and get my Competition license.

Larry, I still plan on making a trip to your neighborhood. Have you had a chance to run your Z with the upgrades?

Sometimes I think I'm crazy, for wanting to run 9 second quarter mile times for a man my age (my wife thinks so). I hope you guys don't feel the same but if you do give me your opinion.

Larry' date=' I still plan on making a trip to your neighborhood. Have you had a chance to run your Z with the upgrades?[/quote']

That's great...About the upgrades, just finished the dyno tune and we had to increase the timing to 40 deg. with 1/2 deg. retard. Before the AFR heads install I could take off from a dead stop in drive with no tire spin. Now the tires lite-up and I have a slight pull to the passenger side. I'm going to RIO VISTA for a 4 wheel alignment check and we'll go from there. Looks like some more mods in my future. Cam, stall conv., and exhaust changes are on hold now.... There's more torque than I can handle at this point now.:eek2:

Maybe you can make the TRAVIS AFB meet on Mar.12?????

LARRY