HybridZ

Anybody used airbags???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was thinkin' today while sitting at work bored and drueling..."gee...I think I will have a hard time deciding what spring rates I want front and rear...why couldn't it be as easy as inflating a ba....wait a minute...airbag...airbag suspensions...haha!!". Now that you have all had a small peep into my incredably intense intelectual state...why couldn't this be done?? Obviously the present struts would have to be surrendered to more "radical" double wishbone...but wouldn't this be a great mod?? Just think...driving down the highway with the airsprings let out to equal a 125lb spring...then you see this Viper racing up your A$$ and decide to have a little fun. You flip the switches for the front and rear compressor inflation and in a few seconds your airsprings are equal to a 220lb conventional spring...now you are an agressive racing machine without squat or brake dive...sounds romantic in theory...why havn't others tried this...or have they????

SpencZ