HybridZ

350Z's really gotten this cheap?

Lewis Maudlin

Well, it appears to me to be a base model. New, they were something like $28,XXX. This one is two years old (although low miles) which will lower the value. The guy is also a private seller, so that also makes it cheaper because usually dealers are trying to make a profit, so they're usually higher at a dealer. I've seen '03 base models in the sub $18,XXX range, so I'd say $22,500 is about right. Just my 2 cents.

the infinity g35 is outselling them-i think it is a nicer looking car but if you are pure performance i would get a track version 350z .some places in the usa used sports cars dont resell well.how high will gas have to go before people give up on suv's?

$5.00/gallon.

See you next summer.

I paid 3.50+ in malibu..... 93 octane tho... thats good fo california octane wise... but a shot in the ribs for price

ALSO I DONT BUY THE GUYS STORY..... Check his history he seems to be buying and selling ALOT fo cars... I dont think the Z was his..... Just my 2 cents...