HybridZ

my new hybrid travel guitar

innerware

I played it some months ago at innerware's shop. He'd mentioned he was going to be moving soon and I havn't really talked to him since I played it.

BIG BIG sound for a portable acoustic. All the other small acoustic i've played had a narrow sound that didn't seem very loud. This guitar was the exact opposite, sure you could still here that it was a small guitar but it could fool someone who didn't know any better (like how some people are fooled into thinking my stock ZX is fast...)

AND the brdige started to come off while I was there (oops) so it wasn't even getting full vibration transfer. I was even more impressed at that point. It seems the glue he used didn't like the carbon all that much. It was plenty strong enough but did stick to the CF. I assume he eventually got it fixed.

Yeah, yeah...

I played it some months ago at innerware's shop. He'd mentioned he was going to be moving soon and I havn't really talk to him since I played it.

BIG BIG sound for a portable acoustic. All the other small acoustic i've played had a narrow sound that didn't seem very loud. This guitar was the exact opposite, sure you could still here that it was a small guitar but it could fool someone who didn't know any better (like how some people are fooled into thinking my stock ZX is fast...)

AND the brdige started to come off while I was there (oops) so it wasn't even getting full vibration transfer. I was even more impressed at that point. It seems the glue he used didn't like the carbon all that much. It was plenty strong enough but did stick to the CF. I assume he eventually got it fixed.