HybridZ

MM cobra kit, any owners of their hubs

hello everyone,

Well I'm getting my 240z project rolling along soon, I have decided to do the s13 rear suspension with r230, I know people say it's not a great improvement but I have to say it does seem much cheaper, I ended up getting a complete s13 rear end/suspension for $100.00, $300 for r230 and going to pick up the 300zxtt brakes with hubs, carrier, arms, and cv's for another $400. also want some nice brake setup up front and the Modern Motorsports cobra kit is the way I think I'm headed. My question is has anyone here used theri cobra offset hubs? and did you buy their rotors and calipers? I found so many cobra kits (13") online ranging from like 350 and up with oem cobra calipers. I would guess all I would need is to source a standard 13" cobra brake kit and it should work right?

The MML kit is a nice kit. The only thing to be aware of is it doesn't use the factory Cobra Brake rotor. Ross employes the same design as used in the original Zcar setup, meaning it isn't a floating rotor, but bolts to the back of the hub. Otherwise it is a fine kit.

Mike