HybridZ

Boss 302

Z24O

Completely different. The runners are vastly different sizes, and the water passages are different as well. You'll need the boss intake for what you have.

I believe the Cleveland line of exhaust manifolds will fit as well as headers, will bit the exhaust side, but remember, the block on the 302 is smaller, so the header may hang lower as a result.

how bout windsor 351 heads outta 96 f250 into a 95 s/c mustang?

just that my buddy with the stang has a 351 engine sitting around. If its worth it maybe we could pop the 351 heads on there if they flow any better

They wont be much of inprovement if not any maybe a set of GT40P heads off a exploer they are the same 1's used on the cobra

I know they are rare (but I believe someone is still casting them somewhere) but I used to have a "B-A" intake manifold on my 302 Mustang (the manifold was manufactured in Fort Smith, AR back in the '80s) that let me use of the 2 barrel Cleveland heads (which IMHO were much better heads for this size motor than the 4 barrel/Boss heads) on the SBF block. It required welding up/opening new water passages on the heads themselves, but it worked surprisingly well. I saw one of these intakes go on ebay a while back for close to $400.