HybridZ

Got my car back today, pics!!

280Z28

G-nose conversion, fender mirrors, Galaxy gray metallic, and ZG flares are hot! Those look like oem nissan jdm mirrors... not sure. Been looking around on the internet and can't find those mirrors. Where did you get them?

Those are imported oem mirrors. Charlie at Zedd Findings got them for me. :) Mind you they are a good chunk of change, but with what I was already spending on the paint job I really wanted to have them done right. I don't regret it at all! :)

They are my favorite aspect of the car. I haven't put it to the test yet, but I figure they are also what will draw the most looks. The gray is as subtle as a metallic paint can get. Sure it looks great once you see it, but from 20 feet away the average viewer's eye won't be captured by the color alone. For contrast, take Corzette's car. If mine and his were parked 100 feet apart in a parking lot, someone entering the parking lot would drive over to his first! Not saying this in a derogatory manner at all; there's no disputing the fact his car is loud! :D The mirrors on the other hand really set the car apart from others on the road... don't see fender mirrors... ever?

I love the look of that car!! The ZGs look good painted body color as well. I hope mine will look that nice someday.

Davy

I originally requested the satin gray/black color the originals had. The shop owner came back and asked if I really wanted my car to look like every other unpainted body kit car. :lol: The bolts holding them are black. :)

• 2 weeks later...