HybridZ

Throttle Body

Billy Ryan

I have seen different throttle bodies being used on the RB. I have also read somewhere that you have to use a 240sx throttle body if you use the Greddy aftermarket intake manifold. I have read that the Q45 TB is a common swap and the 240sx. I have also heard of Mercedes and Cobra TB being used. I was just curious as to what all of you guys are using? What size is your TB? I just wanted to see if there are any other choices I could go with. Thanks.

I have seen different throttle bodies being used on the RB. I have also read somewhere that you have to use a 240sx throttle body if you use the Greddy aftermarket intake manifold. I have read that the Q45 TB is a common swap and the 240sx. I have also heard of Mercedes and Cobra TB being used. I was just curious as to what all of you guys are using? What size is your TB? I just wanted to see if there are any other choices I could go with. Thanks.

For heaven's sake, do a search.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=101526&highlight=Q45

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=100122&highlight=Q45

I did do a search. I have read about the Q45 TB. I have read about all of the TB's I had mentioned above. I was just curious about what everyone else is using. I just wanted to see if there were any other choices. I also wanted to see if anyone was using any of the TB's that I had mentioned and how they performed. Thanks.