HybridZ

Sunrise Servive in Glendale, CA

Guest bastaad525

I've dealt with sunrise and found them to be a bunch of bullshitting con artists that have lied straight to my face about what was wrong with my car even after I indicated to them that I wasn't 'car stupid' and they still persisted in lieing to me and trying to charge me way more to fix something that wasn't even wrong.

I'll never deal with that place again.

One place I have dealt with SEVERAL times in San Fernando Valley, and have always been 110% satisfied with their work (though they will charge more than a general auto shop) is Operation Z in Northridge. I don't have the phone number handy but they are listed in the phone book and 411, Operation Z on Lindley. Talk to Joe. They do fantastic work, and get the work done when they say it will be done.

They were the only shop I would let touch my Z anymore.

The shop that a fellow forum member and I go to often is called MIJU Auto. It's right across from Sunrise Z. Their service is great. They've got one woman which doesn't do any hands on work, but the mechanic (Mike) is a Z genius. If you ever happen to go to Sunrise, drop by MIJU across the street. It's the green shop, and my Z is still sitting there if you wanna take a look.