HybridZ

79 zx Fusible Link to Maxi Fuse

oaky so i figured that all out. But i have a question for you guys. On the 83 turbo harness there is a brown and green wire by the battery. I want to run these straight to the battery, my question is do you guys recommend running an inline fuse to protect the circuit wiring? And what size fuse would you recommend me to run? I know that:

The G wire supplies powr to the Fuel injectors and the ECU.

The Br wire supplies power to the vacuum solenoids,crank angle sensor, and the ECU.

so is there a recommended fuse size to run?

On mine, I installed a quad fuse holder. I think I chose 60A fuses. I posted either on here or another Z forum about the fusible links ratings and chose the fuses based on the average of them I think. 3 of the fuses are for the 3 thicker (approx 12-14ga) wires that fed into the bottom of the old fusible links box. The 4th fuse is for these 2 thinner (maybe 16-18ga each) wires that connected through the same fuse. I think these 2 thinner wires may be the green/brown wires you're talking about (mine're wrapped up in black loom wrap and tape at the moment). It's been awhile since I'd last fiddled with all that, so this' all just from what I offhand remember. ^^