HybridZ

Can you say "sleeper"!

Z-Dreamer

Not sure if I completely like it or not. The engine is awfully close to the front seats...so close that I think the engine (luggage) cover prevents the seat from reclining to a comfortable driving position (the seat looks like its touching the cover in the pictures). It may be a little uncomfortable for taller people.

I think he wants too much money for what it is, but some nice engineering and it would be interesting to see.

...I think he wants too much money for what it is...

Really? $21k Buy Now price seems mighty reasonable to me. Makes me salivate! That's one automatic tranny Porsche I'd drive.

Too bad the radiator covers so much of his hard work.

Hey look! Mark's back on the board. What's it been since we've heard from you last buddy, like a year?

I think he wants too much money for what it is, but some nice engineering and it would be interesting to see.

Bartman, look closely, it's a super clean conversion, that looks stock! :2thumbs:

Hey look! Mark's back on the board. What's it been since we've heard from you last buddy, like a year?

Dan, I do log on at least once a week! :mrgreen:

This 500" Cadillac engine weighs what a SBC weighs, mostly due to the aftermarket aluminum heads and intake, by the way, these bull dog heads flow over 300 cfm out of the box and can be ported to 380 cfm!

Killer bang for the buck!

Mark